Welcome to 2012 FORUM East, Atlanta GA, April 12-13
The Only Event 100% Dedicated to Innovative Health & Benefit Management
In today’s challenging economic and legislative climate, companies everywhere are opting to put health care decision making into the hands of their employee consumers. Now in our third year, the IHC FORUM East (formerly CDHC Solutions Forum) is the only conference that offers your business proven, implementable health care consumerism solutions—all at a fraction of the cost of other conferences.
No matter where you are on your journey, the FORUM will equip you with the money-saving strategies you need to successfully navigate the health care consumerism landscape and avoid the bumps along the road.
This year’s FORUM is a must-attend event for C-level executives, HR professionals, corporate wellness directors, health care brokers or regional health plan providers interested in lowering health care costs, complying with the Patient and Affordable Care Act and engaging their employees in consumer-directed health plans.
Through five cutting-edge general sessions, 24 workshops, intimate roundtable discussions and unlimited networking opportunities, you’ll:
- LEARN from forward-thinking industry experts, policymakers and peers on the cusp of the latest health care consumerism trends.
- CONNECT with health and benefits professionals from across the board, including employers, brokers and health plan providers who have successfully implemented consumer-directed plans.
- SHARE leading practices, valuable insights and real, actionable solutions.
This Year’s Highlights:
- Industry thought leaders including Ron Bachman, Dr. Wendy Lynch, Roy Ramthun and John Hickman
- Innovation Showcase to highlight products that companies can use to save money today
- The latest on supplemental health benefits, pharmacy benefit management and HSA/HRA/FSA administration
- Expert advice on population wellness strategies and employee incentives