Welcome to 2012 FORUM West, Las Vegas NV, Sept 6-7
What Happens in Vegas… Can Cut Your Company’s Health Care Costs
Struggling to keep costs down and employee morale up? Wondering how the Supreme Court’s decision on the controversial Affordable Care Act will affect your bottom line? Perplexed about the impact the 2012 presidential election will have on your business? Join us at Las Vegas’ luxurious Red Rock Spa Resort Casino for FORUM West 2012, the only conference that offers you proven, innovative health and benefit management strategies that your company can implement right now.
Through cutting-edge general sessions, workshops, intimate roundtable discussions and unlimited networking opportunities, you’ll:
- LEARN from forward-thinking industry experts, Washington insiders and peers who’ve implemented thriving health care consumerism plans.
- CONNECT with health and benefits professionals from across the board, including employers, brokers and health plan providers who have successfully implemented consumer-directed plans.
- SHARE leading practices, valuable insights and real, actionable solutions.
Red Rock Resort Casino Spa Amenities
- The breathtaking natural beauty of Red Rock Canyon
- An 87,000/square foot casino
- Numerous delicious dining options, from burgers to filet mignon
- The Sand Bar, entertainment and a 16-screen movie theater
- Just 10 miles from the exciting Las Vegas Strip
- A 72-lane bowling center
- Complimentary airport shuttle
Who Should Attend?
- HR and Benefit Executives
- Health Plan Administators
- Corporate Wellness Directors
- Benefit Brokers and Consultants
- Third Party Administrators
Not convinced yet?
Check out our Top 10 Reason to Attend FORUM West 2012. Then, download our customizable Letter to Your Boss to get buy-in from your supervisor.
Professional Credits available for CRC’s and HR professionals
The 2012 FORUM West General Session and Workshops have been approved for 9.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute homepage at hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.