2013 FORUM East: Making HealthCare Consumerism Work
In case you missed 2013 FORUM East, here’s a
snapshot of the experience. Watch this video for
LIVE action from 2013 FORUM East held in
Atlanta, May 9-10th.
Learn. Connect. Share.
Does your professional checklist include controlling health care spend, incentives, compliance and/or consumer engagement? If so, you and your team will find immediate and long-term value from attending the IHC FORUM East.
The IHC FORUM is back with brand new content for 2013 along with the cost-saving strategies and game-changing networking opportunities you’ve come to expect from this conference series.
Looking for the best way to keep employees engaged in heath and benefits while keeping costs at a minimum? Wondering how the controversial Health Care Reform will affect your bottom line? Still behind in actually complying with this law? Anxiously wondering if your business is prepared to thrive in 2013 and beyond?
Join us in Atlanta at the beautiful, modern Cobb Galleria Centre for FORUM East 2013, the only conference that offers you proven, innovative health and benefit management strategies that your company can implement right now. From mHealth to Private vs Public Exchanges, and everywhere in between, the IHC FORUM is the ONLY place you can attend in person to be part of this valuable discussion.
Through cutting-edge general sessions, workshops, intimate roundtable discussions and unlimited networking opportunities, you’ll:
- LEARN from forward-thinking industry experts, Washington insiders and peers who’ve implemented thriving health care consumerism plans.
- CONNECT with health and benefits professionals from across the board, including employers, brokers and health plan providers who have successfully implemented consumer-directed plans.
- SHARE leading practices, valuable insights and real, actionable solutions.
Who Should Attend?
- HR and Benefit Executives
- Health Plan Administrators
- Corporate Wellness Directors
- Benefit Brokers and Consultants
- Third Party Administrators
Professional Credits Available
The 2013 FORUM East General Session and Workshops have been approved for 9.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute homepage at hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.