2013 FORUM WEST, Las Vegas, December 5-6
The 3rd Annual IHC FORUM is the only conference 100% dedicated to health care consumerism.
A Real Time Look-In At This Critical Open Enrollment Period
Interactive Solutions and Perspectives from Policy-Makers,
Thought-Leaders, and Your Peers
Our General Sessions, Workshops, Pre-Cons and Exhibit Floor are designed to inspire a unique, collaborative experience that allows ALL industry stakeholders to LEARN, CONNECT and about our most urgent, challenging and trending issues.
Attendees will leave the IHC FORUM West conference with cost-saving, empowering tools, latest solutions and a clear understanding of what’s going on in this marketplace. Your top priority health and benefit management questions will all be answered:
- What are the 2013 enrollment stats around usage of Exchanges with Defined Contribution offerings?
- How is the adoption of full replacement HSA/High Deductive programs progressing?
- What is the overall level of employee engagement in the plan choices telling us, as an early indicator?
- Is there a significant shift in focus toward wellness?
- What can be learned from Employers as they budget for 2015?
- How will you deal with last-minute compliance requirements around Healthcare Reform?
Join us December 5-6, 2013 in Las Vegas. We are back at the luxurious Red Rock Resort & Spa – a serene oasis set away from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Blvd. The Resort’s exquisite rooms and breath-taking views of the canyon will make the perfect backdrop for our west coast event, not to mention all of the convenient amenities right there on-site (movie theater, bowling alley, restaurants, casino, spa, pools, and more).