2014 IHC FORUM & EXPO, Atlanta, May 7-9
2014 FORUM & Expo Sponsors
Does your professional checklist include controlling health care spend, incentives, compliance and/or consumer engagement? If so, you and your team will find immediate and long-term value from attending the 5th Annual IHC FORUM & Expo.
What will we be talking about at the 2014 IHC FORUM & Expo conference?
- How to survive disruption from health reform.
- Analyze pros and cons of Private Exchanges, Defined Contributions and other benefit models.
- Determine ideal benefit models for various employee populations.
- How to create or advance your health care consumerism program.
- Find out what your peers are doing, what’s working and what isn’t?
- Learn about emerging innovations, technology, solutions and services.
- Finalize 2015 open enrollment planning
- Analyzing latest trends and adopting best and better practices.
- Receive timely insights and legislative advice, including ACA.
- Read the full list of “Attendee Takeaways”
Attendees will leave the IHC FORUM & EXPO conference with cost-saving, empowering tools, latest solutions and a clear understanding of what’s going on in this marketplace. This is where your top priority health and benefit management questions will all be answered by industry experts, policy makers, thought leaders and even your peers. If you’re not asking questions — you certainly should be! Don’t be left behind.
Join us in Atlanta at the beautiful, modern Cobb Galleria Centre for the 2014 IHC FORUM & Expo conference for proven, innovative health and benefit management strategies that your company can implement right now. From mHealth to Private vs Public Exchanges, and everywhere in between, the IHC FORUM Conference Series is the ONLY place you can attend in person to be part of this valuable discussion.